Special courses for the preparation of official examinations:
DELE EXAM (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- DELE is necessary for those who wish to obtain Spanish citizenship and who are from a country where Spanish is not the official language. They should have an A2 level of Spanish or higher.
- Required by International Cooperation Agencies. Necessary to get scholarships and to exercise certain professions such as within the Ministry of Health where a C1 and C2 are required for a non –native.
- Internationally recognized Certificate by public and private enterprises, chambers of commerce, educational entities like the majority of universities as well as companies.
- There are six levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- CIBELES LANGUAGE prepares for all these levels.
- These certificates have an indefinite validity.
- DELE exam preparation: Done on a one to one basis or in small groups in additional classes.
- DELE exam preparation is advisable after completion of CIBELES intensive courses and once the language level is consolidated.
- DELE exam preparation is done on individual basis or small groups depending on the availability. Exam practice will be done thoroughly and reinforcement of the weaker parts of the exam will be emphasized to assure the student´s success on the exam..
Cibeles Language will provide the registration arrangements for the DELE exam and will inform the students on the exam details. Exam fees will be paid by the students